3.3V USB to TTL Serial Converter. Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device. Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1" pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU. You can use this to program your Arduino Mini or ESP-12 Works at 3.3V UART Levels.
1. PCB Dimensions:26.5mm*15.6mm.
2. New Chip CP2102,produced in 2013.
3. Self-recovery fuse.In the event of accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and downloader.
4. 3.3V and 5V voltage output power.
5. Reset signal output. directly to the Arduino board Promini download.
Supported Operating Systems:
1. Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/7.
2. MAC OS-9.
3. MAC OS.
4. X-Windows CE.
5. Linux 2.40 or higher version.