Click Image for Gallery
M2M Linker from Elementz is an Arduino compatible Sim800 based board with multiple features.
The M2M Linker features an ATmega328 and SIM800 which provides the flexibility of arduino along with the added features of SIM800 which has GSM and GPRS functionality. SIM800 is a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type which can be embedded in the customer applications.
The compact design of M2M linker with integrated GSM and GPRS in a SMT package will significantly save both time and costs for customers to develop GSM enabled applications and the M2M Linker also arduino compatible. The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
- Arduino Compatible.
- It has multiple analog & digital pins like Arduino
- Its like an Arduino with integrated GSM/GPRS support
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 5V ~ 12V
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Standard SIM Card
Dimensions (L x W x H) : (7.9 x 5.3 x 1.3) cm
Visit blog for more details here.
SIM800 series ip application Note (919.74KB)
SIM800 series AT command Manual. (3.07MB)
M2M Linker Arduino Compatible ATMEGA328 & SIM800 based GSM GPRS module board with CALL SMS GPRS facility