The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi3 range, boasting a 64-Bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz, dual-band WiFi / wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE in the same mechanical format as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
- Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT)
- Improved PXE network and USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management
Alongside an increase of 200MHz CPU clock speed, there is 3X faster Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi and Bluetooth Ver 4.2.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range into the A+ board format.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
PRODUCT BRIEF, MECHANICAL DRAWINGS, AND SCHEMATICS
More detailed information on Raspberry Pi hardware is available.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ will remain in production until at least January 2023.