Click Image for Gallery
1 x CP2102 USB 2.0 to Serial RS232 + TTL UART Converter Module
1 x USB A to B Cable (Optional)
Connect the USB A to B Cable to USB B socket of the module and USB port of the computer, install drivers and you will be assigned a COM port through which you can communicate as you do through a SERIAL port. You can easily communicate with microcontrollers / microprocessors from your computer through the module. If you need TTL pins for communication, you can find TX, RX and GND points on board, solder 3 berg sticks and connect it to TTL pins of microcontrollers for direct communication without DB9 connector (No need to use MAX232 / MAX3232 for RS232 to TTL conversion in this case)
RS232 with DB9 connector + TTL points on board
CP2102 Based - Better and Faster than Cheap PL2303 based boards
USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
Supports Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Server 2003 / XP / 2000 / 98SE / CE 6.0 / CE 5.0
Supports Max OS X / Mac OS 9
Supports Linux 3.x.x / 2.x.x.
Baud rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps.
Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
Create virtual COM port and connect your old devices which use serial port communication
Compatible with both 3.3V & 5V levels
LED indication (ON only when port is opened and being used, otherwise OFF)
Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Easily connect computer with all Micro-controller Units (MCU) (Supports 3.3V & 5V)
- All kinds of satellites set-top box upgrade
- Router, HDD, ADSL, broad band modem firmware upgrade or cracked upgrade
- Cellphone, XBOX360, GPS serial communication, vehicle inspection and test, DVD flash, etc
- Burn write STC MCU, NXP MCU, renesas MCU, NEC MCU, etc
- Simple UART communication, used in UART debugging tools like putty, hyper terminal, etc
- USB signal can be transferred to both RS232 & TTL signals, may be used by electronic enthusiasts