Click Image for Gallery
This Weight Sensor amplifier is based on HX711, which consists of an amplifier and a precision 24-bit analog-to-digital convertor designed for weigh scale and industrial control applications to interface directly with a bridge sensor. The HX711 uses a two wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Compared with other chips, HX711 has added advantages such as high integration, fast response, immunity, and other features improving the total performance and reliability. Finally it's one among the best choices for electronic enthusiasts.
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V-5V
- Operation Current: < 1.5mA
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- 1x Load Sensor Amplifier Breakout
Load Sensor Amplifier Breakout - HX711 (China)