10.1 Inch Touch Screen LCD-HDMI enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen. Display comes with preloaded Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image. While the display is controlled over the HDMI interface the touch control is done via USB interface. To reduce the power consumption backlight of the display can be switched on/off as per user preference.
Note:It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC's USB port might not have enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
Specifications of 10.1 Inch Touch Screen LCD-HDMI
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- 1 x 10.1 inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1 x DVD