This 5" Resistive Touch Screen LCD enhances the UI experience in any project. It supports various systems such as Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, Banana Pro, BeagleBone Black etc. The built in HDMI interface enables the display to work as computer monitor just like any other HDMI screen.
The display comes with preloaded Raspbian driver and Ubuntu image. The 800x480 high resolution display has seperate interfaces for touch control and display control. While the display is controlled over the HDMI interface the touch control is done via USB interface. To reduce the power consumption backlight of the display can be switched on/off as per user preference.
- 800×480 High resolution, resistive touch panel
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Compatible for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/Pi3, Banana Pro