Click Image for Gallery
This RFID Access Control Shield transforms your Arduino to an access control device. This unit is compatible with RFID modules such as micro RFID, EM-18 and ID-3LA. It includes almost everything that an access control system requires. Onboard Relay driving circuitry helps your Arduino to control magnetic locks, solenoid valve etc. The 5V buzzer provided on board can be used for indicating the RFID card acceptance, say single beep for card acceptance and double beep for rejection.
Relay pins are available on a 3-pin screw terminal (NO,NC,COM) along with a 2-pin screw terminal for powering the 12V relay. Three LEDs are provided on board; STS, RLY and PWR. PWR indicates the power while RLY indicates relay actuation. STS comes in direct connection with an Arduino pin (D12) and it can be controlled in accordance with your Arduino sketch.
- Compatible with all Arduino Boards
- Professionally Designed Double sided FR-4 PTH PCB
- On board EM-18 compatible μRFID, also supports ID-3LA module.
- Onboard DPDT switch allows you to select the destination for RFID Output (PC or Arduino)
- Onboard Relay with screw terminals for connection
- Onboard Buzzer for Audio alert (could be switched between arduino/module via jumper)
- TTL serial interface with Arduino
- Pinout for WIEGAND output of EM-18 Module
- Operating voltage range 3.3V to 5.5V
- Operating frequency 125kHz
- Current Rating < 50mA
- Reading distance 10–15 cm
- Communication parameters 9600bps, 8-N-1
- Supports Tags which work at 125kHz
- Arduino Reset button brought out on shield for easy accessibility.
- Additional switch in connection with GPIO pin
- 3 LEDS ,Power, Relay Status and Program controlled
- 1x RFID Access Control Shield with μRFID
RFID Access Control Shield with μRFID