Click Image for Gallery
This RFID Access Control Shield transforms your Arduino to an access control device. This unit is compatible with RFID modules such as micro RFID, EM-18 and ID-3LA. It includes almost everything that an access control system requires. Onboard Relay driving circuitry helps your Arduino to control magnetic locks, solenoid valve etc. The 5V buzzer provided on board can be used for indicating the RFID card acceptance, say single beep for card acceptance and double beep for rejection.
Relay pins are available on a 3-pin screw terminal (NO,NC,COM) along with a 2-pin screw terminal for powering the 12V relay. Three LEDs are provided on board; STS, RLY and PWR. PWR indicates the power while RLY indicates relay actuation. STS comes in direct connection with an Arduino pin (D12) and it can be controlled in accordance with your Arduino sketch.
- Compatible with Arduino R3 Layout
- Onboard DPDT switch allows you to select the destination for RFID Output (PC or Arduino)
- Professionally Designed Double sided FR-4 PTH PCB
- Mounts directly onto your Arduino
- Onboard Relay with screw terminals for connection
- Onboard Buzzer for Audio alert (could be switched between arduino/module via jumper)
- Pinout for connecting External Antenna for ID-3LA reader
- Pinout for WIEGAND output of EM-18 Module
- Arduino Reset button brought out on shield for easy accessibility.
- Onboard GPIO connected input switch
- 3 LEDS ,Power, Relay Status and Program controlled
- 1 x RFID Access Control Shield For μRFID/EM-18/ID-3LA
RFID Access Control Shield for μRFID/EM-18/ID-3LA