This E-Ink display module, 4.3inch, 800×600 resolution, with serial interface and embedded font libraries, is very much user friendly compared to the available counterparts.
You don't have to know anything about the complex underlying details of e-Paper, nor the specific algorithms of displaying graphics, texts, and images. All it needs is the serial interface, and all it matters is your creativity.
It can used with Beaglebone black or similar SBCs.
- Easy to use, displays any contents via one serial interface, including geometric graphics, texts, and images
- Embedded font libraries, supports 32, 48 and 64 dot matrix GBK Chinese fonts and English fonts
- Built-in 128MB NandFlash, allows the font/image data to be stored in either an external TF card or the internal NandFlash
- 4 grey level displaying, 800×600 resolution
- Adjustable serial interface baud rate, 115200 by default when power up
- Powered from 3.3V to 5V, compatible with logic level
- Ultra low power consumption, sleeping current lower than 5mA
- Comes with host computer software, control it directly on your computer
- e book
- Shopping mall POS
- Price label
- Industry instrument