The basic concept of IR(infrared) obstacle detection is to transmit the IR signal(radiation) in a direction and a signal is received at the IR receiver when the IR radiation bounces back from a surface of the object.
4 Channels IR Reflective Sensor (ER-SPS40201S) 4-way Infrared Tracking Sensor
This 4 channels IR reflective sensor includes 4 IR sensors and mainboard to handle all the signals. Each IR reflective sensor is composed of an IR emitter and a receiver, if something is in the measuring range, the sensor would outputs related signal. There are also 4 potentiometers on the mainboard so that the measuring range can be adjusted as you wish.
- Smart car;
- Line and edge following;
- omni-directional detecting;
- On-board indicator;
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.5V;
- Supply current: >1A recommended;
- Measuring range: Adjustable, range from 1mm to 60cm;
- Output: TTL 0/1, when the sensor received the reflected infrared, the indicate LED light and output TTL 0, otherwise output the TT L 1, and the LED off.